Monday, March 2, 2009

Drunken Antics..

On Saturday night, the men in my life and I headed to the gay bar for a night of dancing and drunken mayhem. Even Davey made the 4 hour trip from Grande Prairie. He is the Will to my Grace. It was only the second time I'd seen him since returning from Australia, so that alone was cause for celebration.
I have more gay friends than any girl should have, so I ran into many of my college friends that I hadn't seen in a long, long time, and the excitement was followed by more shots, more drinks, and in the end we were all quite intoxicated. Kyle was the first to prove this, by landing flat on his face on the dance floor. Ouch, that's going to leave a bruise.
Shortly after, I was dancing with my friend Robbie, who picked my up, dipped me to the ground, and smacked my head on the floor. Once again, OUCH.
Not to be outdone, Kevin tumbled down the stairs, hurting his ankle, only to stand up, realize how badly it hurt, and fall into a brick wall. We took a few more pictures, I fed Kevin my drinks to ease the pain, and then we took off his sock. His ankle was swollen as big as a golf ball, no exaggeration. We figured it was probably a good idea to leave, so after the bouncers carried him out of the bar, we headed to the emergency room, where after a 6 hour wait the x-rays confirmed that he had in fact broken his ankle. Not only that, but he had a nice swollen face from hitting the brick wall.
Parties with us can get a bit dangerous!

No comments: